Wednesday 2 February 2011

In finishing off mode...

With the start of the New Year I have been in the mood to complete half finished projects and pages. Here are two that I can share with you tonight. The first is my Believe album which has a page for every visit to Father Christmas since the first one when Alex was 2. This was our trip in 2009 which is the last page in the book...and sadly I think our last one ever as nobody asked to go this year!

And here is the front of the finished album...



Next I added some journalling to a lo I did in the summer about the sweet shop by Grandma used to own as a young woman. I have scanned one of the bags from the shop and used it bottom left as an extra piece of detail. The kit was an old Sarah's Cards kit from 2009.


This week I have been finishing off two other projects which I will share soon.

Last night we went to the Academy in Manchester with some friends to see this fab band who put on a great performance. The first of four bands I have booked to see this year!





Thanks for stopping by x

3 comments:

Helen said...

A great idea to do all the Father Christmas pics over the years...shame there wont be any more. I love the LO about your Grandmas sweet shop, love how you have added the scanned bag detail.

KraftyKaren said...

Fab album and the sweet shop layout is gorgeous.

Karen x

Amanda said...

Love the believe album just been havin a read of your blog and came across this post notice the sweet shop has my surname great lo and good idea to use one of the bags

Post a Comment