1. Lorraine Pascale's slow roast leg of lamb - perfect for a lazy Sunday
2. Gordon Ramsay - Pasta with pancetta, leek and mushrooms; a quick, tasty supper after a busy working day.
3. Good Food - Rosemary roast chops & potatoes; my (very fussy and almost vegetarian) son loves this!
4. Jamie Oliver's "Jools' pregnant pasta" - quick, easy and tasty
5. Jamie's roast chicken...
6. For something a little special....Pan fried sea bass with a three pepper stir fry
7. Couldn't do a list of recipe's without including some Delia! This is a firm favourite in our house and livens up what I would class as "boring" vegetables! Oven Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli with Garlic and Coriander
8. And another Delia favourite - Braised Red Cabbage
9. Beef Carbonnade - this isn't the recipe I use (that is my Mum's tried and tested one!) but this is pretty close! A real tasty, warming winter stew
10. M&S - Dine in for £10. When all else fails... what more could you ask for?