Saturday 21 September 2013

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt - final attempt to finish!

Just a quick mad dash of a post as I am away in Barcelona with my girlfriends. I may have to squeeze another post in tomorrow as my final find might be in the morning. (Hope that's OK Rinda!!)

So towers...

This was near some fountains we went to watch lit up at night




This one is one of the towers on the Sagrada Familia which we climbed for a fabulous view...




And this one was at the entrance to Paek Guell - an amazing place to visit if you love Gaudi!



Ive already posted stained glass and mosqic options but I loved these two yesterday...







So this afternoon I'm on the hunt for an outdoor market!

Wish me luck!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow ... Great shots

Post a Comment