Sunday 11 January 2015

One photo and twenty words




Make me "that" cake she said.  So one chocolate cake, three boxes of Matchmakers, some raspberries, the candles and voila!



I'm joining in with Abi today over at a Creating Paper Dreams (well it's about time I joined in with something as I've not blogged since September according to my bar on the right!) for her monthly meme "one photo and twenty words". Find your photo and tell your story in just that many words. Head on over to Abi's blog see some more fabulous posts. 

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely to see you blogging and YUM cake. Anything that has matchmakers in it has to be good x

KraftyKaren said...

Nice to see you back - fab cake!!!!

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful cake! I think you should make one for mb :) Though with strawberries instead ;)

Abi said...

Lovely to see you back and wow, that cake looks scrummy!

Lou said...

yum..looks delish x

alexa said...

Golly, that's worthy of the Great British Bake-Off! Rasberries and chocolate - what's not to like? Many congrats to the birthday girl.

Post a Comment