Thursday 26 May 2011

A blatant scraplift!



I wanted to do this photo justice as it is one of my all time favourites of Tony and Alex taken at a Venture portrait shoot we did some 10 years ago! Gwyneth did a gorgeous page which I just had to copy as I knew it was perfect for this picture. You can see Gwyneth's orginal here. Have used Sarah's Cards January kit with beautiful Fancy Pants papers and added some of my own pearls.

Apart from that I can take no credit!


Thank you Gwyneth for letting me copy your lovely work!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful lo :-)

KraftyKaren said...

Nothing wrong with a scraplift provided you give the due credit to the original.

Fab layout - I love the colours that you have used. I am loving that kit.

Karen x

Jen said...

gorgeous

Em said...

I just love this!scraplift or not, it's a beautiful layout!

Post a Comment