Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pages from the Golbourne Crop...

Made a couple of pages at the crop last week. Love this photo of Josh sat on the trig point on Loughrigg Fell. It was the first time we had climbed a Wainright and the view was amazing from the top. Have used an old Sarah's Cards kit from January 2010 - Bo Bunny Flutter Butter.

These were photos from one of Alex's parties a few years ago when she turned 9. They weren't the best of pics but I wanted to include them all. Have used some American Craft Princess range papers and embellishments.





Only about 6 more birthdays to scrap but I am determined to catch up with them this year!




One more day at work then I am off for 10 days and looking forward to catching up with friends, a visit to my parents and some me time.









3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely pages Jules, why is it that birthday photos of the kids are never great!? So worth scrapping though I really must get around to doing pages for the girls like that, only got 16 to do for Emily!! Hope you have a lovely 10days off work and enjoy what you have got planned.

Julia said...

Two great pages Julia. Really love the top one!!

KraftyKaren said...

Two lovely pages. Sadly I used all that Bo Bunny kit - managed to squeeze 7 layouts from it and was very sad when I only had cardmaking scraps left.

Karen x

Post a Comment