Sunday 14 August 2011

Let's Go Retro Challenge

The challenge this time was to scrap photos from before 2011 ideally from long long ago. Unfortunately the oldest pic I had ready to scrap was used on a previous challenge so I went with these from our holiday to Florida in May 2009.


The journalling is hidden behind and although it's all smiles in the photos these were taken after we had been on Stitch's ride in which I learnt exactly how loud my daughter can scream. It was one of the best rides we went on whilst we were there but as it was pitch black inside Alex wasn't impressed!!


I've used yet another Sarah's Cards kit from April 2009 (retro stash too!!) with MME Maggie May papers.




Think that's me for the weekend. Time for a cup of tea and some TV :)


TFL





5 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely page Jules, this kit was gorgeous wasn't it.

Cynthia said...

Love your colors!!!! Very retro! ;-)

Kim Strother said...

I love the pp you used, it goes great with the photos!

Lisa said...

Brilliant! and i love stitch too:-D

L x

Lou said...

ha ha Brilliant! I have photos of mine with stitch too!

Post a Comment