Saturday 26 January 2013

52 card challenge - week 3

OK I know it's only Jamuary but last year I made and sold a lot of mother's day cards at work for charity so I thought I'd best get started on some stock to do the same this year!

Nat set the challenge this week around colour aasking us to use the pic below and base the card on two of the colours.

Well I kind of did that...except I think I used a few more!  I found some scraps to use up from another page done at Sarah's retreat and thought the colours matched so well that I made this...


I'm nearly keeping up with this challenge so off to work on week 4 now.  If you want to join in head on over to Nat's blog to see all the challenges.

Thank you for all your comments - I do love reading them and it is appreciated :)




5 comments:

Sandra said...

I really want to join in with the challenges, so need to pull my finger out and get on with it while I'm not so far behind .... Just love this card Jules

Jess said...

Lovely colour combination to choose from I don't blame you using more than two of them! Lovely card too xx

Lou said...

so bright and cheerful...love it x

Anonymous said...

I really love seeing bright and vibrant cards - especially at this time of the year. It's a fab Mother's Day card and I am sure the lucky lady will love it! :)

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely card - I think I used up the last of that page kit recently on cards.

Hope you raise lots of money this year with your cards.

I got caught up with the 52 cards challenge this weekend - so hopefully I will get to blog them all very soon x

Post a Comment