So this is number 10 - A bench that is outside...
This one was outside reception where we were staying in Koutouloufari, Crete. I kept walking past thinking "I must snap that". Eventually, on the last evening, before we got our transfer to the airport, I did!
And here it is with a little decoration :)
And here is my remaining list (including some I have found but not blogged yet):
1. Open air market
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
6. Someone or something taking a nap
8. A tower
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
15. A fire truck or police car
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
Bonus/substitute items. If you find any of the above items too difficult, feel free to substitute either (or both) of these items. You can substitute up to two items, but you cannot substitute Item #21:
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country