Saturday 24 August 2013

The Olympic Torch - Sketchy Scrappers July challenge

July's sketch was a lovely one for using up scraps of paper.  I turned to one of my more recent Sarahs Cards kits and grabbed a photo of Alex and one of the Olympic Torch's that had been sat on my desk for ages waiting to be scrapped. It's not the best picture but was taken at one of her Guide meetings.  One of the runners lived in our village and brought the torch into all the Guiding and Scout units over a few weeks as he has been a Scout leader for over 40 years.


And after a very short amount of time this is what I came up with...



The papers are Fancy Pants - Be You and I stitched the circle at the back and added a wood veneer camera and a stamp from my own stash.  

5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great colors!
Rinda

Sandra said...

Such a great way to use all your yummy scraps

My not so simple life said...

Great layout, love all the bright colours

Jess said...

What a great photo to scrap and a great way to use up scraps x

KraftyKaren said...

Fab layout - love the colours (I think I used the same kit for my layout too LOL!!)

Post a Comment