Monday 14 July 2014

Silverstone

I hadn't done a weekly challenge on UKS for a while but I took a look at this one and knew straight away what I could scrap.  I'd printed the photos off a couple of years ago (yep, I have a pile of pics that goes back that far...or further!) and together with some Gossamer Blue kits I'm trying to use up it was game on!

The challenge was...

Scrap about a summer or sporting event - The British Grand Prix ticks both those boxes :)
Use patriotic colours - plenty of red white and blue in my photos and papers
Use 5 photos or more - I used 5 with the help of a Shimelle 4x6 Photo Love sketch

So here is my double layout...


And the two separate pages...




In the interests of using up old stash on every layout I also sprayed some Basic Grey chipboard alphas.  Do you remember them?  The ones we used to buy before Thickers came along?!

Feeling my mojo return now after a scrapping hiatus so off to see what this week's challenge is...What has got you scrapping again?

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh my that's fabulous.

My not so simple life said...

love those papers and great photos!

Post a Comment