Saturday 8 September 2012

Still working through the kit!

I had a great time playing with my Gossamer Blue kit at my parents - there was nothing to distract me like housework and ironing - so once the kids were occupied I sneaked into the dining room to make more pages! 

I only grabbed a few extra embellishments to take with me and found it quite liberating to put together a page from what I had when sometimes I will spend ages sorting through stash and faffing (is that a real word?) to find the perfect embellishment to match.  Consequently these two pages came together very quickly...


This one I did add some clear flowers too when I got home but I knew that was what I wanted and didn't digress from it!  I also still need to add journalling to this one when I have worked out the date of our "photo shoot".


I've still got enough paper for at least 2 more pages if not 3.  Just need some spare time  now!

6 comments:

Dee said...

Don't you just love bluebell woods? Gorgeous photos Jules and your papers and embellies set them off beautifully.

Mummy's model she certainly is ... beautiful in all respects :)

Helen said...

Lovely layouts, I know what you mean about spare time...mine always seems to get lost or go missing too :)

Miss Smith said...

I love seeing how people use their kits - it's something I find quite tricky as I tend to get distracted and haul things out of my stash. Thanks for sharing- looking forward to seeing the other pages!

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely pages - not going to click your kit link LOL - I really need to continue on whittling down my SC kits

Anonymous said...

these pages are lovely!

Lynne said...

Julia great LO's and amazing how we can put pages tog without faffing if we have no other stash with us!!

Post a Comment