Thursday 16 May 2013

RAK from Alison...


One my fellow Meadow Barn crafters is having a major clear out and down size prior to her move back to Australia.  You can read more about that on her blog here and maybe grab yourself a bargain!

So while we were crafting away Ali mentioned to me that she had a double layout kit she would not be using and asked if I would like it.  Well of course I said yes and she posted it to me when we got back.  This last weekend I was stuck for inspiration and so I had a play with it.

I deviated from the instructions a little and I've added some more red at the top half of the pages as the red arrows on their own looked a little bottom heavy.  I also struggled to find 5 portrait photos so adapted it for 5 photos from a day out at Hadrian's wall and a roman fort when we were in Northumbria a few years ago.


Right hand page...


 Left hand page...


So thanks Ali for the lovely RAK and helping me scrap these photos which have been on my desk for an absolute age!

4 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely layout and the papers are just the perfect colours for your photographs. I do struggle with doubles but really should do them more often as I frequently have so many photographs of an event.

alexa said...

Repeating some of the elements on both sides works so well for your atmospheric photos. Looks as if it was worth exploring!

Alison said...

Wow Jules! I am so impressed wiht your layout, and even more at the speed with which you used it! That's an inspiration! You picked the photos perfectly for this kit - what a great job you did! x

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a nice gift.
Rinda

Post a Comment