Wednesday 18 November 2015

Me on a Monday (oops! I forgot to press publish!)


It was an Imagine Dragons kind of Friday evening as we all headed to the Manchester Arena for a family outing, one we've been looking forward to for several months...


It was a get up and dance from the first song kind of night and don't sit down until the end!  The mosh pit was jumping, everyone sang along and the whole place was rocking.  It was one of the best concerts I've ever been too (and those that have stuck with me for a while know I go to a fair few of them!)...

Saturday dawned and it was a catch up on washing, cleaning and ironing kind of Saturday.  There were a few errands to run and then time to sit down and do yet more badge sewing!  This time on Josh's Explorer shirt as he was invested on Wednesday...


It was a Gogglebox catching up and Strictly watching evening accompanied by the first home made Beef Bourguignon of the year which smelt and tasted delicious!

Sunday was a pop to the shops kind of a day with a trip to M&S and IKEA for essentials but managed to get a couple of stocking fillers and some wrapping paper into the bargain.

It was also a day I joined in my first Blog Hop as a postee and managed to plant my tubs at the front of the house finally - inbetween rain showers!


Then it was Ju Jitsu and Josh's first time on the opposite side of the mat as a Sensei...


Then home for Strictly result watching and the start of I'm a Celebrity...I think I look forward to seeing Ant and Dec more than anything but this year's motley crew look quite entertaining already!

Just as a little extra treat (and in case you were wondering who the hell Imagine Dragons are) here is one of the best songs from the concert.  This was filmed earlier on in the tour but the energy was just the same on Friday night!  You need to wait until 1 min 50 to get to the audience participation part lol!!



Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Sian for hosting "Me on a Monday".

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Sian said...

Wow: you packed a lot in this weekend! Christmas wrapping included? Now that sounds like good forward planning. I keep saying I'm going to look for some stocking fillers but I haven't honestly made a start yet.

Enjoy the rest of your week Julia

Louise H said...

Love your tubs, my garden is truly abandoned at the moment as it seems to be windy and rainy every weekend! Glad you enjoyed the concert, we're gogglebox, strictly and I'm a celeb fans too - love Ant and Dec best on Celeb, they make us howl!
Have a good week x

Patio Postcards said...

Your flower pots are lovely. All mine are now empty for the winter, I even take the dirt out so they don't freeze;thaw & crack. Like you are am getting bits of Christmas gathered as I run other errands. Hope the rest of your week is as delightful as your weekend was.

Post a Comment