Wednesday 26 March 2014

Final page from Meadow Barn...12 on the 12th

This is the last page I have to share from my retreat.  I caught up on all my Sketchy Scrappers challenges and this one was set by the lovely Sandra.


Sandra set us an extra, surprise challenge by asking us to use this colour prompt too.



I flipped the sketch and found some papers in a Gossamer Blue kit as close as I could to the colour prompt and made the page below.  I really liked have the colours to guide me as I probably wouldn't have scrapped this picture in these colours.  I also added some more bits from my "For goodness sake use me up" pile!


The journaling reads "A lovely summers' eve, chocolate cake & strawberries, Matty for tea, presents and your candle.  Happy Birthday!






3 comments:

Abi said...

You' ve used those colours so well. Such a summery page. beautiful.

My not so simple life said...

love this layout, all my fave colours :)

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely layout - the colours work beautifully x

Post a Comment