Thursday 13 March 2014

Loving the Lakes

While away on my retreat this weekend I turned to the UKS Challenge for some inspiration.  The challenge was to...

As Spring is approaching we decided to ask you to use bright and cheerful colours (there have been too many grey/cloudy skies recently!)

We would also like you to use a happy fun photograph(or more than one)

Add a project life type card to the layout (this can be a card by any brand or one cut from a 12 x 12 sheet or one you have printed/made yourself) just tell us where you have used it

Finally we randomly allocated a team mate for each of us to scraplift but you can choose whoever you want from the Chatty Scrappers team, just add a link to the page you have chosen to scraplift

I chose to scraplift this page by Shyleir;



Ans this is how my layout turned out;


I used a Gossamer Blue kit and some extra bits from my own stash.  I love this photo of Josh on the shores of Wastwater last year.  He really loved the Lakes.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to sharing some more pages from my productive (and extremely fun) weekend away last week.



1 comments:

Jess said...

Great layout and stunning scenery in your photo x

Post a Comment