Monday 4 May 2015

National Scrapbooking Day

So, did you join in?

I was working on the Saturday and so couldn't get to play until Sunday but when I did a made one layout, nearly finished another and made some PL style cards from my pocket scrapbooking pages.

I joined in with challenges from two Facebook groups I belong too - For the love of pretty paper and The Sketchy Scrappers who both organised some brilliant challenges and I hope to do some more over this week for the former and the rest of May for the latter :)

So this was the page I made first with the challenge to use 3 photos and some new stash.




I had two embellishment kits delivered from Freckled Fawn this week so dived in to use the new stash!

Challenge 3 was a fabulous challenge set by Fiona which I thoroughly enjoyed.  It was to make some project life cards,  I don't do PL but I do scrap with pocket pages. They are just fab for adding a load of photos from one event or holiday and I've shared many on here.


I used the remainder of my Gossamer Blue kit from the page above so the cards would blend and I can add lots more photos from our trip to Northumbria in 2008 - I may  even be able to finish the album!

What did you get up to on NSD?  I'll be stopping by this week to take a look :)

5 comments:

Susanne said...

You got a lot accomplished on NSD. That layout is lovely, and I enjoyed taking in all the little bits on your cards too.

KraftyKaren said...

Looks like you had a fab time at Beamish - it is so lovely there. Great layout and the PL cards are fab x

Lou said...

it's good you got some time to craft. I saw Fiona's PL card challenge. Hope to make some soon x

Becky said...

Glad you had some time to join in. I really like your 'down the mine' layout.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I loved your take on my challenge.

Post a Comment