Wednesday 20 May 2015

NSD Sketchy Scrappers challenge


The first challenge in the Sketchy Scrappers blog was a bingo challenge:


I chose the right hand column with old stash, stamps and 2 different alphas. I sorted through my stash for anything green, greay and peachy orange to go with the last scraps from an old kit. I ended up using three alphas and stamped some hearts and the date. 


The journaling says "After 20 years we still posted the same song on Facebook when asked to share a song from the 90s." 

The song was Only Wanna Be With You by Hootie and the Blowfish. 

I really need to blog lots this weekend as have loads more pages to share!

3 comments:

Lou said...

a lovely page with all the little elements and flair x

Sian said...

Aw, that 's such a great story! I love the grey and green combo

kjjc said...

What a lovely photo and gorgeous papers to go with it.

Post a Comment